In order to comply with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI), the general information details of this website are given below:
Owner: RED ELÉCTRICA DE ESPAÑA, S.A.U.
Registered Address: Paseo Conde de los Gaitanes nº 177, La Moraleja, 28109 Alcobendas (Madrid).
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration data: registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid, Volume 25,097, Folio 195, Section 8, Page M-452031, Entry 4.
Tax ID code: A-85309219
Accessible at the following URL: www.ree.es
General terms and conditions
1. User Status
Access and/or use of this website (hereinafter "our website") confers the status of user on whoever makes use of it. This user accepts, from the moment of access, all the conditions of use, whether general or particular, in relation to the contents and/or services provided by our website.
2. Conditions of access and use
2.1 Access to this site implies that any user has read beforehand the general terms and conditions included in this section (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms and Conditions”). By accessing and using our site it is understood that the user expressly, fully and unreservedly agrees to the overall content of the site at the time of access.
If the user does not agree to the Terms and Conditions, he or she must refrain from accessing and/or using our site. Red Eléctrica de España, S.A.U. (hereinafter "Red Eléctrica"), as the owner of this site, reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions, warning users of such changes.
2.2 General access to our site is free of charge and does not require any subscription or registration. However, this will not include services where it is expressly indicated that users have to register.
2.3 Users undertake to access and use our site -the contents and/or services found on it- without breaching prevailing laws. Users also undertake not to use our site for purposes which are illegal or which could be damaging to Red Eléctrica.
3. Conditions as a registered user
a. Our website includes and provides links to content owned by third parties. These links are never managed by Red Eléctrica and are solely for information purposes. Hence, Red Eléctrica accepts no liability whatsoever for the use that users may make of these links, nor will it be held liable for the contents and/or services that may be offered through these pages.
b. Furthermore, the owners of other websites that intend to create a link to any of the pages that make up our site, must undertake to comply with the following rules established by Red Eléctrica for this purpose:
i. As a general rule, links will not be made to pages or sub-pages other than the home page except in those cases where the complete URL is expressly provided on the site itself for access to a particular service.
ii. Links that allow the total or partial reproduction of the pages are strictly forbidden. It is therefore prohibited to use <iframe> tags that call a particular content on our website.
iii. It is not permitted to include commercial trademarks, texts or any other signs which require protection other than the Red Eléctrica brand name next to the URL of our website.
5. Use of cookie technology
In particular, this website uses the following third-party cookies:
Red Eléctrica, as the owner of the website www.ree.es, only obtains and keeps the following information about visitors to our site:
a. The domain name of the provider (ISP) and/or IP address that gives them access to the network. By this means, Red Eléctrica compiles statistics on the countries and servers that visit our site most often.
b. The access date and time, to find out the times of peak traffic and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
c. The Internet address from which the link to our site originated. Thanks to this information, we can gauge the effectiveness of the different advertising formats and links that refer to our site and thus enhance those that offer better results.
d. The number of daily visitors of each section, showing us the most successful areas, so we can increase and improve their content.
Users can disable cookies by modifying the configuration of their browser for this purpose, in which case the website may not function correctly. To do this, you can follow the instructions specified by each browser.
6. Content conditions
6.1 Intellectual and industrial property
Users must be aware that the contents included in the pages of our website (from now on any information, text, graphic design, multimedia file, photography, computer code, commercial names, trademarks, etc.) are the property of Red Eléctrica -unless it is said they belong to third parties- and, therefore, the following is totally prohibited:
The reproduction, public communication, distribution, modification or any other similar action of all or part of the same, except with the prior written authorisation of Red Eléctrica. In the event of authorisation by Red Eléctrica, users must clearly and explicitly mention Red Eléctrica as the source of the information.
- Any infringement of Red Eléctrica's intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Its use for commercial and/or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
6.2 Use of the contents
The contents of our site are for information purposes only.
Red Eléctrica guarantees that all the contents and/or services published on our site comply with the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of young people and children.
Users undertake to make proper use of the contents and/or services present on our site in accordance with prevailing laws.
7. Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Red Eléctrica shall not be liable for damages caused by the use made by the user of the information contained in this site.
Red Eléctrica does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused by:
1. The lack of availability, maintenance or continuity of the operation of www.ree.es as well as the incorrect operation of its contents/services.
2. The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the contents/services offered on www.ree.es to satisfy the user’s expectations, needs, activities or concrete results.
3. The existence of viruses, harmful programs in the user's computer or the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through www.ree.es.
4. Unlawful, negligent, or fraudulent use or use which simply runs contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The lack of rigour and quality, reliability, etc. of the contents/services provided by third parties and made available to users on www.ree.es.
6. Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments to Red Eléctrica's electrical network in relation to the services provided and available to users at www.ree.es.
7. All information and documentation available on the English version of this website is provided for information purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English version and that of the original Spanish version, the latter shall prevail.
8. The possible lack of updating of the legal provisions contained in www.ree.es. Invariably, the current version will be that published in the Official State Gazette or in the official publications of the European Union.
The duration of the provision of the web service www.ree.es is indefinite.
Red Eléctrica reserves the right, without prejudice to the foregoing, to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of this service or any other service integrated into the site www.ree.es.
9. Jurisdiction and applicable laws
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
Should any discrepancy or controversy arise from the interpretation or application of these Conditions or the content of the website, in general, Red Eléctrica and the user submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.