Voting via remote means
General Shareholders' Meeting.
How can I exercise my right to an electronic vote?
- You need a current electronic certificate issued by the Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (FNMT-RCM), or an electronic DNI (Spanish National Identity card).
- If you do not already have this certificate, request one via the FNMT website
- Access the electronic voting system
- Prior to voting, check the conditions of use established in the voting system. Votes cast electronically must be cast after midnight (12:00 am) on 22 May 2022 and must be received by the Company before midnight (12:00 am) on the day immediately before the date set for holding the General Meeting on first call, i.e., before midnight (12:00 am) on 5 June 2022. Votes received past the deadline will not be considered to have been cast.
- In addition you will find technical assistance in the section relating to electronic voting should you have any doubts regarding a request to vote by proxy, electronic voting or information.