If a supplier needs to subcontract a service, it must follow necessary steps in order for the subcontracting to be approved. To initiate the subcontracting management process, or to modify information already entered in a process that has already been initiated, the supplier must enter through the PRORED website and provide the information necessary to manage the subcontracting authorisation. Requesting this authorisation is mandatory for all work and services.
List of documents to be submitted
- Documentation that shows that the payment terms between contractors and subcontractors are legally compliant.
- Evidence of current status on payments to the Tax Agency and Social Security Agency.
- List of the activities which are open for the requested subcontracting to increase the level of control over the work to be carried out.
- Submission of records of business tax (IAE) and inscription as a Registered Company (REA), if this is necessary for the activity to be carried out.
- Filled out “Communication Template for subcontractor of all aspects related with the correct completion of the work”, signed by the contractor and subcontractor, where it is stated that the contractor has informed the subcontractor about all aspects related with the correct completion of the subcontracted work, and all Health and Safety information in relation with this work.
Once the documents have been uploaded to PRORED and verified that they are correct, the Group will handle said subcontract within two working days at the most, which may entail the acceptance or rejection of the submission.
We recommend that suppliers obtain accurate information about the documents they need to provide, and the time they may need to obtain them.
If the Group detects a subcontract that it has not been informed of, it reserves the right to take any measures it considers appropriate.
The supplier shall be responsible for its contractors do their work in compliance with the principles contained in the Code of Conduct for Suppliers.
If the Group becomes aware of any subcontracting of which it has not been informed, it reserves the right to take the measures it considers appropriate.
For questions regarding the use of PRORED, please email email@example.com or call +34 91 077 03 04 from Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 21:00. Friday from 08:00 to 19:00.
For all other enquiries, please contact with the ASA channel (Procurement Help Desk).
The Company, in line with the integration of social factors into the decisions made in supply chain management, encourages and promotes actions that minimise the associated risks and increase the objectivity of the process.
Some of the requirements that must be met prior to the authorisation of subcontracting are aimed at ensuring that the payment terms for subcontractors working for our suppliers are guaranteed and also to increase the transparency and control of the process:
- Submission of a document that demonstrates that the payment terms between contractors and subcontractors are those established by law (no more than 60 days after the end of the service or delivery of the good).
- Detailed information on the activities that are the object of the requested subcontracting in order to increase the level of control of the work to be carried out.
Detailed information on the activities that are the object of the requested subcontracting in order to increase the level of control of the work to be carried out.