We are a global operator of essential infrastructure
In 2015, within the framework of organisational changes, the structure was strengthened with the creation of the Corporate Sustainability, Innovation and Institutional Coordination Department.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Approve the Corporate Responsibility policy.
APPOINTMENTS AND REMUNETATION COMMITTEE
- Propose and promote the policy.
- Monitor the implementation of the policy and periodically assess progress and results.
- Approve an annual management report of corporate responsibility, escalated to the Board.
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT OF SUSTAINABILITY, INNOVATION AND INSTITUTIONAL COORDINATION
- Ensure the development and ongoing improvement of systems, structures, plans and projects of the management system.
- Advise the Company on matters related to corporate responsibility.
- Define and design the activities and structural elements of the management model.
- Design and monitor the corporate responsibility plans and programmes agreed with the various organisational units.
- Collaborate in the implementation of the corporate responsibility management model and support the integration and participation of internal and external collaborators.
- Develop its activities and projects in accordance with the corporate responsibility principles and guidelines.
SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT COMITTEE
(Managers of the main areas of CR management)
- Propose the principles and guidelines of corporate responsibility.
- Guarantee the establishment of a management system and promote certifications that ensure its efficient implementation.
- Approve the corporate responsibility plans and programmes.