Actions during 2012
- First report of ' Red Eléctrica´s Adaptation to Climate Change "in which the long-term implications of climate risks on the electricity transmission infrastructure have been assessed.
- Development of a new numerical methodology for sorting and ranking Company risks, taking into account their probability and the whole range of impacts that could affect the Company.
- Updating of the Risk Management Procedure and analysis of its alignment with the directives set out by ISO 31000.
Performance Indicators (Management indicators)
Degree of coverage of risk management (%) (1)
Improvement of the average weighted value related to risks in comparison to previous year.(2)
External evaluation (DJSI) (0-100)
(1) (Risks addressed/risks detected)*100.
(2) Average weighted value year n/value average weighted year n-1.
DJSI: Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes.
- Analysis of the improvements to be included in the risk management processes and in the information supplied.
- Design and implementation of a model of dashboard report of the Group´s risk management.
Corporate Governance Report, pages 24-31